Review Date: May 28, 2018
Cider Maker’s DescriptionDid you make this cider? Send us the details for this variety of cider! Go to http://hardciderreviews.com/about/ now.
- gold, crystal clear, slightly dull
- very light carbonation, bordering on still
- grassy, honey, lightly floral
- apples and honey, hints of melon
- noticeable acidity but not a sharp bite, very lightly astringent
- clean, light finish
Tasting Notes / General Impressionvery easy to drink, not overly filling but not short on flavor
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Bee Well Mead & Cider