Cider Maker’s DescriptionIf you're looking for a bold, in-your-face cider, look no further. The Ascender captures the heart of every adrenaline seeking adventurer. Never afraid to climb too high or go too fast, the Ascender starts with a vigorous ginger bite and rewards your pallet with a smooth finish.
- light cloudiness with suspended particles, lighter golden color
- small to medium bubbles on pour, ring of micro bubbles around edge after sitting
- ginger, slight tingle in the nostrils, stone fruit
- ginger, stone fruit, semisweet
- tangy, moderate acidic bite, creamy on the back of the tongue
Tasting Notes / General Impressiongreat ginger style cider, would work well in ginger beer cocktails, amplifies the spice/bite in sushi
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Schilling Hard Cider