Review Date: November 26, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionThis refreshing semi-dry, sparkling hard apple cider is handcrafted in Teton Valley, Idaho from fresh-pressed apples. It's crisp, pure, and natural with just a touch of honey added to create an all-natural carbonation by bottle conditioning.
- golden yellow color, clear, bright
- moderate carbonation, swirling produces partial coverage
- floral, citrus, slightly herbal, delicate
- very floral, hint of honey sweetness,
- balanced, very light acidity, crisp
- quick clean finish
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionSometimes this "job" is taxing on the palate.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Chasing Paradise Meadery