Review Date: June 24, 2018
Cider Maker’s DescriptionDid you make this cider? Send us the details for this variety of cider! Go to http://hardciderreviews.com/about/ now.
- crystal clear, bright, deep rich golden color
- fizzy, audible fizzing from bottle after opening, continuous rising streams of tiny bubbles
- oaky, earthy, traditional cider aromas
- oaky / woody, bitter, true to the apples
- sharp, acidic, pleasantly tannic,
- quick finish
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionGreat cider, not overly filling but still full flavored
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
C Squared Ciders