Cider Maker’s Description
Rosy-orange in hue. Tart and fruity with notes of huckleberry and strawberry with a tart cranberry finish.
- reddish orange color, bright, crystal clear
- Moderate to heavy carbonation, lots of tiny bubbles rising well after pour
- floral, hints of melon, there's a sharpness to the nose likely from the cranberries
- musty, earthy, just a hint of cranberry
- light to moderate acidic bite, just a hint of tannins
- quick clean finish
Tasting Notes / General Impression
I may have saved this bottle too long, I'll update this review if/when I try this again
September 22, 2018
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.