Review Date: July 20, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionAn approachable, effervescent cider made for sharing with friends. By coaxing subtle flavors from a blend of Bitterroot Valley apples through a gentle fermentation process, then adding back a bit of sweet juice, we created a fruit-forward experience perfect for drinking anytime. Appley with wood, spice & Mac notes; a medium semi-dry cider.
- straw colored, clear, bright
- frothy when poured or swirled, moderate carbonation
- ripe red apple skins, red apple, autumn orchard
- red apple, stonefruit,
- balanced, pleasant tannic astringency
- taste lingers like you just bit into a ripe red apple
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionSometimes this "job" is taxing on the palate.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.