Cider Maker’s DescriptionAt Blake’s Hard Cider Co., we like spicing things up. That’s why we put dimmers on the lights in our Cider House. And it’s why we created this sweet, heated blend of habanero pepper, mango and our famous Blake’s apples. Experience a hard cider that’s really, honestly, truly like no other. Experience El Chavo.
- crystal clear, bright, yellow color
- very light carbonation, some bubbles form when poured or swirled but nothing remains
- strong habanero aroma that tickles the back of your throat, the mango aroma is there but more subtle, also get hints of smokiness
- nice pepper flavor, with hints of mango, peach, and tropical fruit
- it has a nice creamy mouthfeel but the spiciness of the peppers contributes a nice tingle in the mouth
- lingering spicy heat in the back of the mouth and the throat
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionI personally love this cider. I like spicy things and I feel that cider pairs perfectly with a lot of spicy things...something about cool, crisp apples and spicy peppers makes sense to me.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Blake's Hard Cider Co.