Cider Maker’s DescriptionFarnum Hill Extra Dry Cider is radically dry, layered with tropical fruit and intriguing herbal and mineral notes, around elegantly balanced acidity, bitterness, and tannic character. On its own, FHXD enhances the moment. With food, it brightens and complements flavors from subtle to spicy, and refreshes the palate.
- Crystal clear, rich yellow color.
- Very little carbonation on pour.
- barnyard funky, not musty,
- great English style, oaky,
- Acidic and astringent
- Astringency lingers, otherwise a quick finish
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionOccasionally I like to sit and just enjoy a cider. If I get the opportunity to try this again, there will be better notes next time.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.