Cider Maker’s DescriptionWith pale straw color & perfect clarity. The candied apple aromas are layered with hints of crisp Pinot Grigio. Significant effervescence hits the palate with candied apple flavors and lime, citrus and Pinot Grigio accents, followed by a soft, lingering finish and a little tannic bite.
- Crystal clear, very light color. Looks a lot like white wine.
- Tiny bubbles continue to rise after pour
- green apple, melon, floral
- tart, light sweetness, green apple,
- Acidic and moderately astringent
- Medium, cool, crisp finish
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionNothing more to add at this time… we might order another round.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Pacific Coast Cider