Review Date: October 22, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionThe Jonathan apples makes a brightly acidic cider full of delicate apple aromatics. A challenging apple to process, Jonathan continues in the line-up as a favorite of our cider makers. A minimal Montana beet sugar addition results in a dry cider that highlights the apple.
- straw colored, clear, bright
- light to medium carbonation
- delicate nose, red apple, floral,
- red apple, dried fruit
- acidic bite on the front of the tongue, sharp and crisp
- reasonably quick finish, lingering acidity, earthy flavor toward the back of the tongue
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionOccasionally I like to sit and just enjoy a cider. If I get the opportunity to try this again, there will be better notes next time.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Last Chance Cider Mill