Review Date: September 23, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionA citrusy, refreshing cider dry-hopped with Citra & Ekaunot hops. At the time of dry-hopping we add guava to enhance the tropical, citrusy taste which is on the drier side.
- golden color, clear, bright
- light to moderate carbonation, pleasantly fizzy
- guava, earthy & floral hoppiness, stonefruit
- guava, earthy hops, stonefruit, hints of melon
- nice acidic bite, crisp, flavorful but not heavy
- long hoppy finish
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionOccasionally I like to sit and just enjoy a cider. If I get the opportunity to try this again, there will be better notes next time.
Reviewer Notesthe bottom of the can poured completely opaque cider with a reddish orange color, I definitely recommend a long bottoms up swirl
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Stormalong American Hard Cider