Review Date: September 23, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionA citrusy, refreshing cider dry-hopped with Citra & Ekaunot hops. At the time of dry-hopping we add guava to enhance the tropical, citrusy taste which is on the drier side.
- golden color, clear, bright
- light to moderate carbonation, pleasantly fizzy
- guava, earthy & floral hoppiness, stonefruit
- guava, earthy hops, stonefruit, hints of melon
- nice acidic bite, crisp, flavorful but not heavy
- long hoppy finish
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionOccasionally I like to sit and just enjoy a cider. If I get the opportunity to try this again, there will be better notes next time.
Reviewer Notesthe bottom of the can poured completely opaque cider with a reddish orange color, I definitely recommend a long bottoms up swirl
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.