Cider Maker’s DescriptionAuthentic top shelf cider made for Molly's Spirits from bitter-sharp and bitter-sweet cider apples. Grown in Colorado by Snow Capped Cider. Aged 12 months and infused with Prickly Pear Cactus then aged 6 omnths in a tequila barrel.
- crystal clear, rich golden color, bright
- Pouring produced full coverage of small to large bubbles that disappeared quickly leaving only a small ring of tiny bubbles, swirling produced nearly full coverage again disappearing quickly
- hot peppery notes dominate, oak
- green apple, pleasant spiciness / heat, semi-dry, woody, smoky
- pleasantly light astringency, balanced, smooth
- long finish of bitter sharps
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionI would have liked more tequila influence, easy to drink but probably not an everyday drinker / sessionable, I think I would like it more paired with the right food, it's not necessarily a sit down and enjoy a cider kind of cider
Reviewer NotesOnly available at Molly's Spirits in Denver, Colorado.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Snow Capped Cider