Review Date: October 18, 2017
Cider Maker’s DescriptionBraeburn & Jonathon Apples grown at Ela Family Farms. Cascade & Crystal Hops grown at Jack Rabbit Hill Farm, and exotic pink rose buds. No added yeasts, water, sulphites, concentrates, or anything else.
- clear, golden color with just a hint of rose
- great carbonation and head when poured and/or swirled, holds head of small bubbles for a short while
- floral hops, herbal, grassy
- hops, earthy, bitter, full bodied
- considerable astringency and acidity
- quick clean finish
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionSometimes this "job" is taxing on the palate.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Jack Rabbit Hill Farms