Cider Maker’s DescriptionMade with bittersweet apples, Ol' Stumpy has a silky mouth feel, aromas of earth, and oak and a touch of tannins. Our modern take on an early American cider. Aged for a full year, including 4 months in oak Chardonnay barrels.
- crystal clear, bright, rich golden color
- very light, some very small bubbles were noticed coming out of solution during initial pour, swirling produces a similar result
- very apple forward, apple dominates the nose with oaky / woody undertones
- apple, oak, great flavor and body but I wouldn't call it full bodied
- medium acidity, light tannins
- quick clean finish
Tasting Notes / General Impressionvery nice dry cider, nothing special stands out, just simply a tasty simple cider, I wouldn't hesitate to make this a daily drinker and I'd love to have this on tap
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Colorado Cider Company