Cider Maker’s DescriptionDry apple cider hopped with locally grown Cascade and Citra hops. Big citrus body without the bitterness like other hopped ciders.
- crystal clear, golden color, bright
- moderate to high carbonation, great fine-bubble head generated with swirl
- great hops aroma, smells like a citrusy IPA,
- great hops flavor that isn't overpowering, crisp apple flavor, not too much or too little body
- lightly tannic
- reasonably quick and light finish
Tasting Notes / General Impressionvery sessionable
Reviewer NotesCascade and Citra hops
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Colorado Springs, CO