Cider Maker’s DescriptionRich golden hue, caramel and fresh fruit on the nose with surprisingly tart finish.
- crystal clear, bright, golden color
- light carbonation, some small bubbles when swirled
- pear, cinnamon, caramel
- pear, vanilla, cinnamon, honey
- strong acidity, light astringency
- long acidic finish, pleasant lingering pear taste
Tasting Notes / General Impressioncould probably session a few of these but not all afternoon
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.