Review Date: October 25, 2018
Cider Maker’s DescriptionLively and bright. A slight perceived sweetness from natural unfermentable sugars leaves a nice tannin profile on the palate.
- clear, golden, bright
- light carbonation, bubbles are present when poured and swirled
- very delicate nose, lightly floral, hints of honey
- it has that distinct pear flavor and residual pear sugars, citrus, tropical fruit
- pleasantly acidic and lightly tannic
- cool, clean, quick finish
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionSometimes this "job" is taxing on the palate.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.