Review Date: July 31, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionRipe and juicy pineapple aroma, soft tartness, and subtle tropical sweetness lead to a clean finish in this perfect summer-focused cider you can't put down.
- crystal clear, light gold color
- moderate carbonation, full coverage bubbles when swirled, bubbles linger
- pineapple, tropical fruit, green
- green apple, pineapple, grassy, tart
- moderate acidic bite, hints of astringency
- quick finish, bitterness lingers
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionIt's a little light on pineapple flavor and, while tasty, sort of lacks body. I think it's the agave that gives it its earthiness, but it doesn't contribute much in the way of sweetness. There's nothing really wrong with it, but for me it's forgettable.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Seattle Cider Co.