Cider Maker’s DescriptionThe spirit of the Gorge is independent and fun-loving. This cider embraces our spirit and our love of little latitudes. Pineapple Express takes us where the sun is always out, the rain is always warm and the mood is always festive. Handmade with all natural ingredients and an endless supply of Irie! WE'LL BRING THE JESTER YOU BE THE JUDGE We believe in balance in life and cider. Pineapple Express balances a fresh pressed Northwest apple base, ripe pineapple, and a hint of lime.
- cloudy / opaque, pale yellow with hint of brown
- small to medium bubbles lingering around the edge after pour
- pineapple dominated, earthy
- sweet, fresh cut pineapple
- very balanced, I expected acidity / acidic bite but it's not there
Tasting Notes / General Impressionrefreshing, great "dessert cider". not necessarily a daily drinker
Reviewer Notesthick sediment after storing for a while, shook well before pouring
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Jester & Judge