Review Date: May 24, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionAn exotic duet, this cider combines the juices from both prickly pear cacti and pineapples. Tickling the tongue, each sip brings forward a light and sweet taste.
- light yellow, clear, bright
- moderate carbonation
- pineapple, prickly pear, stone fruit, floral
- pineapple, prickly pear, apple
- pleasant acidity, crisp, slightly syrupy
- pineapple flavor and acidity lingers
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionNothing more to add at this time… we might order another round.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Wyder's Hard Cider