Cider Maker’s DescriptionFloral and citrus fruit intermingle with apple on the nose giving way to a tart apple zing without any bitterness.
- crystal clear, bright, very light golden
- full coverage up to 1/8" of small to medium bubbles on pour, full ring of tiny bubbles around the edge, develops a big ring of tiny bubbles on swirl
- hops, hops, hops, earthy/grassy/herbal, reminiscent of a light IPA
- hops, tangy, bitter, maybe a little piney
- drying / astringent, acidic bite
Tasting Notes / General Impressiondrinks like an IPA/beer, sessionable, full of flavor but not overly filling
Reviewer NotesCascade and Citra hops
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.