Cider Maker’s Description
Our take on sangria with a cider kick. We used a red wine blend to balance fruits like pomegranate, orange, and fresh pressed limes. An irresistible libation!
- clear, bright, ruby red color
- on the higher end of moderate, swirling produces a good 1/8" head of foam
- berries, pomegranate, citrus
- citrus, lime, berries, tart
- smooth and balanced, light tannins that build through the bottle from beginning to end
- long lasting pomegranate flavor
Tasting Notes / General Impression
Occasionally I like to sit and just enjoy a cider. If I get the opportunity to try this again, there will be better notes next time.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Meriwether Cider Co