Cider Maker’s DescriptionDid you make this cider? Send us the details for this variety of cider! Go to http://hardciderreviews.com/about/ now.
- crystal clear, bright, deep dark yellow
- full coverage on swirl, 1/4" quickly disappearing head of small to large bubbles when poured
- apple pie, cinnamon, cloves, smoking oak
- tastes like apple pie, a little tart
- acidic bite and tannic
- lingering dessert-like finish
Tasting Notes / General Impressiongreat winter cider
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Big B's Hard Cider