Cider Maker’s Description
Ripe and smoky, the nose on this cider is classic bittersweet apple: apples left in the orchard, roses, dust, honey, bacon, leather, and damp leaves. The mid-palate is thick, rich and textured. In the finish, chalky tannin dominates with dried apples and woodsmoke.
- rich golden color, clear, bright
- very high carbonation, first pour had a 1+ inch head
- leather, hints of vanilla, red apple skins, ripe red apples
- ripe red apples / Macintosh, vanilla
- creamy, pleasantly high tannins, full bodied
- astringent ripe red apple finish
Tasting Notes / General Impression
Nothing more to add at this time… we might order another round.
October 1, 2018
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Van Etten, NY