Cider Maker’s DescriptionOur berry cider is crafted with locally grown raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries. Slightly tart at the start and softly sweet on the finish, this cider is both accessible and full-flavored.
- crystal clear, bright, deep rose color
- swirl produces more than half coverage of small bubbles, pour produces some tiny bubbles
- berries, blackberries, a little earthy / woody
- blackberries, woody, tart
- strong acidic bite
- light finish, lingering pleasant blackberry taste
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionOccasionally I like to sit and just enjoy a cider. If I get the opportunity to try this again, there will be better notes next time.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Seattle Cider Co.