Review Date: April 10, 2020
Cider Maker’s DescriptionAn infusion of our blackberry cider with a blend of botanicals; this Blackberry Botanical Cider layers complex aromatics and flavors over a tart, semi-sweet treat of a cider.
- rich ruby/plum color, clear, bright
- moderate, fill coverage when swirled
- berries, herbal, dried fruit
- juniper, blackberries, cherries
- noticeable acidity, crisp, light tannins
- quick clean finish
Tasting Notes / General Impressionrich flavor and full flavored but I could easily drink a few of these and not feel overwhelmed
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
St Vrain Cidery