Review Date: December 20, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionEach bottle of Bad Seen Bourbon Barrel Reserve Cider is hand crafted in small batches. Fermented with a sense of purpose then carefully aged in barrels from Kentucky's finest distilleries. Never filtered, bottle conditioned and made from apples grown in the Hudson River Valley.
- rust color, clear, bright
- apple, bourbon, oak, vanilla, dried fruit
- bourbon, oak, vanilla, woody
- acidity that presents as a little spicy, light tannins
- lingering tannins and bourbon flavor
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionSometimes this "job" is taxing on the palate.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.