Review Date: June 9, 2021
Cider Maker’s DescriptionA rich combination of Passion fruit, Orange, and Guava makes for a tropical, bold, and vibrant cider. This fusion of lush fruits was first created in Hawaii in the 1970's. Brighter Times should be savored (responsibly) wherever you find your happy place...at home on the couch, outside in the sunchine, on a sandy beach, a chilly mountain, or anywhere in between.
- cloudy, yellow-straw color
- tropical, guava, citrus, orange, fruity
- juicy, tropical, passion fruit, citrus, rich flavor
- moderate acid yet still a creamy mouthfeel
- tropical fruit flavors linger
Tasting Notes / General Impressiongreat for a hot summer day, adding shot of spiced rum could be really tasty (and dangerous) with this cider
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
New York, NY