Cider Maker’s DescriptionAlpenfire's Calypso, our expression of a NW style fruit cider. Pippins grown in Hood River, fresh blackberries and Bull Run Distilling Rum Barrels.
- ruby red, bright, crystal clear
- moderate carbonation, full coverage of bubbles when swirled and poured
- berries hits your nose first, followed by oak
- strong blackberry flavor with notes of currants and pepper, full bodied and full flavor
- tangy light acidic bite
- lingering finish off blackberries
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionNothing more to add at this time… we might order another round.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Port Townsend, WA