Review Date: January 12, 2021
Cider Maker’s DescriptionThe Crazy Mountains lie just a short one hour drive east, northeast of Bozeman. They are rugged and exceptionally picturesque. Crazy Ginger is a dry cider. She has bold ginger as her backbone and youthfully sparkles refreshing goodness! Crazy Ginger pairs well with seafood and spicy international dishes. This dazzling cider fills the body and mind with summer radiance all four seasons of the year.
- clear, bright, straw color
- moderate fizz, nearly full coverage of time bubbles when swirled
- ginger, apple, earthy, sauvignon blanc, floral
- ginger, white wine, apple, earthy
- moderate acid, no ginger bite, thin
- quick and clean
Tasting Notes / General Impressionthe ginger flavor is good, I was hoping for more ginger bite
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Lockhorn Hard Cider