Review Date: March 17, 2021
Cider Maker’s DescriptionWandering Aengus Ciders are crafted from traditional cider varietals renowned for their complexity. Oaked Dry is a blend of rare bittersweet and heirloom sharp apples that offers rich tannins and spicy aromas with a mild oak finish. This sophisticated dry cider pairs well with rich and aromatic foods; prosciutto, salami, or stinky cheeses.
- crystal clear, bright, gold color
- light carbonation
- oak, red apple skins, notes of orange
- red apple skins, earthy, oak, notes of orange/citrus
- moderate tannins, moderate acidity, very balanced
- tannins remain for a while
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionSometimes this "job" is taxing on the palate.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Wandering Aengus Cider