Cider Maker’s Description
Here in Salem, brewing up a cider to celebrate Halloween is an idea that came super naturally to our cider makers. Featuring green bell peppers, jalapenos, and kiwi, Ectoplasm materializes only once a year for the month before All Hallows’ Eve. Grab a four-pack before they vanish into thin air.
- cloudy, neon green
- moderate carbonation, the ongoing fizzing from the glass is audible
- spicy peppers! (like sting the back of your nose & throat spicy), green peppers, difficult to get much more than that with the effects of the hope peppers
- fruity, the kiwi comes through in the flavor, green peppers, jalapenos, spicy, it has a sweet vegetable flavor to it
- acidic, spicy burn, medium body / not too heavy, not too thin
- looong spicy burn with a fruity sweetness lingering
Tasting Notes / General Impression
I love spicy ciders, and this is a great one to add to my list of favorites
October 24, 2018
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Far From The Tree