Cider Maker’s DescriptionOur standard cider infused with fresh ginger root grown right here on the farm. A refreshing apple flavor with a citrus finish.
- crystal clear, bright, light yellow
- full coverage of small to medium bubbles on pour that lingered for a short while, swirl produces the same, audible fizziness
- ginger, lightly stinging spiciness, floral
- ginger, tangy & tart, hints of citrus
- spiciness tickles the back of the throat, sharp acidity in mouth, full flavored but not full bodied
- light finish with lingering ginger
Tasting Notes / General Impressiongood ginger cider, maybe a little delicate, I don't know if it's robust enough to use in cocktails
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.