Cider Maker’s DescriptionFor those that appreciate the bold, crisp flavor of biting into a Washington grown apple, your quest for the perfect apple cider ends with Rambling Route. We grow and press only fresh apples from our family farm and carefully blend under the roof of our own cidery located in the heart of the Yakima Valley. Expect pineapple aromas and mineral qualities on the nose, snappy and racy acid levels on the palate, coupled by a deep full-bodied finish. No additives, no concentrates, or preservatives – ever!
- bright, light golden color, crystal clear
- moderate carbonation on pour with medium bubbles, lingering tiny bubbles rising as it sits, none on surface
- grocery store red apples, McIntosh apples,
- full bodied, tastes follow aromas, sweet
- crisp, moderate acidic bite
Tasting Notes / General Impressioneasy to drink, sessionable
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Rambling Route Cider