Cider Maker’s Description
Hard Guy seeks rugged explorers who love to burn and rejoice all on one trail. The unforgiving, hot, desert climb to a pine stippled ridge-line is quickly forgotten in a recklessly fun downhill. This apple wine with spice added is for those who need heat in their lives but also want the reward of a thirst-quenching drink. It's the perfect ice cold accompaniment to a hot Idaho day filled with rivers, lakes, mountains, and deserts, and plenty of good olf-fashioned fun.
Our apple wine with spice added is bottle conditioned and has naturally occurring yeast deposits. Gently pour as to not disturb the lees. Best stored and served chilled
- clear, dull yellow color
- moderate, swirling produces full coverage of very tiny bubbles / almost a light foam
- just a hint of hot pepper with a noticeable tingle in the nose, hints of peach and earthiness, traces of sulphur
- smoked hot peppers, herbal, grassy, just a hint of green apple
- delayed assault of pepper heat, light acidity
- clean finish with lingering pepper heat
Tasting Notes / General Impression
lots of sediment on the bottom of the bottle, thankfully the bottle is well labeled and recommends not disturbing the sediment
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Stack Rock Cidery