Cider Maker’s DescriptionMade from our favorite dessert apple, our honeycrisp are the perfect balance of sweetness and acidity to create a truly one of a kind taste experience. Back sweetened with fresh pressed Honeycrisp juice and a hint of molasses, aged a minimum of six months.
- very light haze, dull, light golden color
- very little on pour, just a few tiny bubbles around edge, light carbonation on swirl
- clover honey, red apples, woody
- semi-sweet, dessert apples,
- balanced, maybe a little sharp
Tasting Notes / General Impressiongood flavor but thin on body
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Snow Capped Cider