Cider Maker’s DescriptionAnthem Cider’s tribute to the Northwest’s love of hops, Anthem Hops is a gluten free cider dry hopped with Oregon grown Cascade hops for over three weeks. The result is a light lagerish cider with all the beautiful citrus and floral aromas of Cascade hops with a only slight bitterness on the finish. Shy of Dry. Mild Tart. 10 IBU.
- crystal clear, bright, light yellow
- carbonation is on the lighter side, swirling produces some very small bubbles that dissappear immediately
- hops, earthy, grassy
- great hops flavor, not overpoweringly hoppy, apple
- good blaance, very smooth
- quick clean finish with just a hint of bitter hops
Tasting Notes / General Impressiongreat everyday cider, very sessionable
Reviewer NotesCascade hops
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.