Review Date: December 4, 2020
Cider Maker’s DescriptionUnplug and unwind with our seasonal blend of McIntosh and Goodland apples, featuring notes of honey and caramel and finishing with a hint of the signature McIntosh tartness. Twelve months of aging allowed these Montana Apples to express their full potential with subtle tannins and a surprising "English style" flavor and aroma.
- orange copper color, clear, bright
- light carbonation
- stone fruit, McIntosh apples, earthy
- red apple skins, leather, stone fruit, light tartness
- balanced, pleasant tannins, velvety feel, light to moderate acid
- lasting astringency / velvet and red apple flavor
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionI may have consumed this cider just for the enjoyment of it, so I did not record detailed tasting notes.
Reviewer NotesEditors pick
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.