Review Date: September 2, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionJonagold is a cross of two famous American apples; Jonathan and Golden Delicious. This cider is light, bright and refreshing. A musky, light flower aroma develops into a delicate flavor profile of creamy cotton candy. Light nuttiness, demur tartness, all with a soft, long finish. Apples grown at Ela Family Farms in Hotchkiss, CO.
- crystal clear, bright, barely any hint of color, thought there was no color until I put it in the photo booth
- light to moderate, light fizz on the tongue
- very aromatic, melon, floral, apple
- melon, delicate apple flavor, slightly herbal on the back half
- very balanced, just light acidity and tannins
- clean and quick finish
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionSometimes this "job" is taxing on the palate.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Haykin Family Cider