Review Date: April 11, 2021
Cider Maker’s DescriptionLo-Ball is a fun loving right-hander known for his highball vibes and citrusy sluggability. At 4.8% and only 70 calories, Lo-Ball currently leads the American League in drinkability. Whether he's brought in as an opener or closer, Lo-Ball's versatility is strictly major league. Oh, and don't tell the commissioner, but this guy has been juicing since 2013.
- clear, bright, rich dark-ish golden color
- moderate to high, frothy small bubbles when swirled
- lemon, maple syrup, lemon Ricola cough drops
- lemon, light whiskey, light maple syrup, earthy
- thin / lacks body (but not in a bad way), light acid
- light lemon finish
Tasting Notes / General Impressionrefreshing, perfect for a hot day
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Shacksbury Craft Cider