Review Date: September 11, 2020
Cider Maker’s DescriptionLost and Found features wild Vermont apples, as well as Wickson Crab, Yarlington Mill, Dabinett, and Golden Russet. Wild fermented and naturally carbonated.
- clear, bright, golden color, became cloudier and more dull with each pour
- moderate, very fine/tiny bubbles
- barnyard, funk, seawater, forest soil
- acetic, funky, salty (like seawater), sour, minerality
- sharp acidic bite, tannins creep up on you
- the funk and saltines linger for a while
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionSometimes this "job" is taxing on the palate.
Reviewer Notesbeing wild foraged and wild fermented I have to believe this changes year to year so you may experience different characteristics depending on when you try it
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Shacksbury Craft Cider