Review Date: April 27, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionThis cider is easy-drinking with just the right amount of tart and sweet. We blend the pleasantly sharp bite of Macintosh apples with the honeyed, pineapple characteristics of Golden Delicious. The classic Macintosh flavor is prominent, reminiscent of fresh New England farm stand cider, while Golden Delicious adds a tropical layer to the finish. A highly drinkable and perfectly balanced cider handcrafted 100% from the finest quality locally sourced apples. Our ciders are gluten-free with no added sugars, water, or concentrates. Only the good stuff.
- Crystal clear, bright, light yellow color
- light to moderate carbonation
- red apple skins, earthy, dried fruit
- ripe red apple, earthy minerals, apple forward / true to the apples
- pleasant acidity, lightly astringent
- cool dry finish with lingering apple flavor
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionNothing more to add at this time… we might order another round.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Stormalong American Hard Cider