Review Date: December 17, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionA Best In Show and Gold Medal winner, this single varietal cider used heirloom McIntosh apples grown on gnarled eighty-year-old trees from one of the last plantings of Montana's historic Bitterroot Valley apple era. Our McIntosh is renown for its vivid apple aromatics and tannic finish.
- rich golden color with a hint of orange, clear, bright
- McIntosh apple, floral, green peppers
- McIntosh apple, green peppers, fruity, earthy, a little spicy
- lively acidity, moderate tannins
- back of the mouth lingering red apple flavor
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionMcIntosh apple have a very distinct aroma and flavor and it definitely come through and shines in this cider
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Western Cider Co