Cider Maker’s DescriptionOur flagship Dry Hard Cider is extremely dry and incredibly strong. Fermented with a sauvignon blanc yeast and then conditioned in this very can, we've crafted a dry cider that is similar to an apple champagne. We don't add any back-sweetener or extra sugar. All that's in this can is a full pound of pressed apples. Nothing else. We hope you enjoy drinking it as much as we enjoyed making it.
- crystal clear, bright, light yellow
- light to moderate carbonation
- musty, yeasty, Sauvignon Blanc
- table apples, Sauvignon Blanc, melon and citrus similar to a Pinot Grigio
- light acidity, light body
- quick and clean
Tasting Notes / General Impressionsort of nondescript, maybe a good cooking cider, it's a good cider - just not amazing in my opinion
Reviewer NotesThis review can was a little old. I'm going to try to get some more to update this review.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.