Cider Maker’s DescriptionA sip of fat, ripe stone fruit. Crisp, sweet, and bright. Our Peach hard cider is crafted from the juice of gently-pressed Midwestern apples (no concentrates!).
- pale yellow, crystal clear, dull
- very very light carbonation, medium bubbles on pour disappearing immediately, very few bubbles produced with a swirl
- VERY peach forward, floral
- sweet, very peachy, notes of tropical fruit / pineapple
- balanced, a little syrupy
- long peach finish
Tasting Notes / General Impressionreminds me of a peach sweet tea, great summer cider, very crisp and refreshing
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
BeanBlossom Hard Cider