Review Date: July 31, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionA delicate cider with a well rounded mouthfeel and pronounced ripe Pineapples with hints of vanilla and butterscotch.
- clear, bright, gold color
- light carbonation, not still but very little remained after opening
- pineapple, vanilla, tropical fruit, can still find the apple behind everything
- pineapple, vanilla, bit of a nutty taste, notes of citrus
- crisp, nice acidic bite, low tannins
- drawn out pineapple taste finish
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionThe vanilla really adds a dimension to this that I haven't found in other pineapple ciders.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.