Review Date: August 14, 2018
Cider Maker’s DescriptionOur single-varietal Newton Pippin dry cider is fermented partially wild, giving it not only incredible flavor but ties it to our specific geography here in the Northwest. The cider is dry and aromatic with a crisp apple profile, and only a whisper of apple sweetness on the lingering finish makes this cider incredibly drinkable.
- crystal clear, yellow color
- moderate carbonation, riding strings of tiny bubbles remained well after pouring, full coverage of medium bubbles on pour
- oaky notes, hints of green apple,
- herbal, grassy, crisp apple
- good body, just a little sharp bite to it, light tannins, bubbly
- quick and clean
Tasting Notes / General Impressioneasy drinking with a great traditional cider flavor, a great nod to the wonderful Newtown Pippin
Reviewer Notessingle varietal
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Woodbox Cider Co