Review Date: February 10, 2021
Cider Maker’s DescriptionMaybe you've enjoyed my perenial-favorite Abbey Spice, made with Raisins, Unrefined Cane Sugar, Cinnamon & Nutmeg and aged on oak? Few know that the cider you hold now is its big sister. Dry, strong, and free of troublesome bubbles.
- clear, bright, rusty brown color
- cinnamon, raisins, baking spices, nutmeg, caramel apple
- cinnamon, raisins, red apple, bitter, woody
- sharp acidic bite, light tannins
- long bitter raisin finish
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionBefore I knew it, the bottle was empty. I'll try to get notes next time.
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Rev. Nat's Hard Cider