Review Date: December 21, 2020
Cider Maker’s DescriptionDid you make this cider? Send us the details for this variety of cider! Go to http://hardciderreviews.com/about/ now.
- plum red color, clear
- high, foamed out of can when opened
- raspberry dominates, pepper aromas sit behind the raspberry but don't burn your nostrils, just a hint of apple
- raspberry, habanero, serrano, blackberry
- great spicy pepper bite, high acid
- long, raspberry flavor hangs around with the acidic and pepper burn
Tasting Notes / General ImpressionI'm a sucker for a hot pepper beverage, this is one that I'll happily have again
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.
Summit Hard Cider & Perry Co
Fort Collins, CO