Review Date: December 16, 2019
Cider Maker’s DescriptionWe hand select a proprietary blend of fresh Rhode Island apples, cold ferment the juice to a fine sparkle and quickly bottle. Enjoy chilled in a pint glass with your catch of the night and have a howling good time.
- clear, bright, light golden color
- light carbonation, very fine bubbles
- green apples, floral, delicate
- green apples, grassy
- cool and crisp, light acidity, full flavored but light bodied
- quick finish with just a hint of green apple skin sticking around
Tasting Notes / General Impressiona very straight forward cider, would be great on a hot day
Have you tried this cider? Let us know on social media what you thought of it and we may include your review here.